WHERE IS THE EVENT?
Tennis in the Land is held at Nautica Entertainment Complex in Cleveland's Flats West Bank.
2000 Sycamore Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Click here to be taken to Google Maps. Getting to Nautica Entertainment Complex is a breeze, with many different transport options to choose from, including: walking, bicycling, public transport (bus and light rail), and driving. Taxis or rideshare companies (i.e. Uber or Lyft) also operate in Cleveland and are a quick and convenient option.
The water taxi operates for free on Friday-Sunday across the river every 10 minutes. Hours are 4pm-8pm Friday; 12pm - 8pm Saturday and 12pm - 7 pm on Sunday.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
Nautica Entertainment Complex Parking is a 1,200 space surface lot. It is recommended that guests arrive in plenty of time for events in order to avoid congestion or delays. It is advised that parking spaces are first-come, first-served, and will not be assigned.
I'M A VOLUNTEER. WHERE DO I PARK?
Follow the signs for Volunteer parking. Volunteers will park in a designated parking lot next to the venue.
IS THERE A SITE MAP? WHERE IS EVERYTHING ON THE GROUNDS?
WILL THERE BE FOOD AND DRINK AVAILABLE ON SITE?
Yes! Tennis in the Land will feature a number of concessions stands.
WHERE DO I GET MY TICKETS?
IS RE-ENTRY PERMITTED?
Yes, please check with guest relations or upon exit for a re-entry wrist band. If you exit the venue without a wristband and your ticket has already been scanned, you will not be permitted re-entry into the venue.
I HAVE ALL OF MY PARTY'S TICKETS ON MY PHONE, BUT SOME OF US ARE ARRIVING LATE. WHAT DO I DO?
Tickets are easily transferred via the SeatGeek mobile app. Simply enter the receiving parties email address or phone number associated with their SeatGeek account to transfer tickets.
WHAT CAN I BRING INTO THE VENUE?
For security purposes, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted and will be subject to search at all entrances. Large bags, coolers, backpacks, and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted.
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, and illegal substances
- Animals (except certified service animals, emotional support animals are not allowed)
- Audio/video recordings; professional photo or video cameras or recording devices larger than 4"x14"x8"
- Backpacks (multi-compartment bag with multiple straps)
- Bags that do not fit on a lap or under the seat occupied
- Banners, flags, posters, signs; any material constituting unauthorized advertising or promotions
- Bicycles, skateboards, sports equipment
- Bottles or cans (glass or metal), hard coolers or containers, water jugs, thermoses, or picnic baskets
- Food (except in limited quantities, i.e., single-serving bag or for medical, dietary, or infant purposes)
- Laser pointers
- Lawn chairs
- Selfie sticks
- Spiked jewelry, wallet chains over 6"
- Tennis racquets (unless approved in advance by tournament officials)
- Unmanned Aircraft: This term includes all types of devices that meet this definition (e.g., model airplanes, quadcopters, drones) that are used for any purpose, including for recreation or commerce.
- Weapons of any kind regardless of permit, including firearms, knives, mace, pepper spray
- Any other items or actions deemed inappropriate, unlawful, or dangerous by Tournament/Security officials in their sole discretion.
Your cooperation and understanding are greatly appreciated for the security and enjoyment of all fans. Thank you for your support.
WHAT'S THE WEATHER POLICY?
are there any covid-19 policies?
The main court will be covered, so we anticipate very few weather-related delays. In the case of a session cancellation, ticket holders may be able to exchange their ticket for a ticket of equal or lesser value for the 2023 Tennis in the Land event. However, please visit our Ticketing Policy page for more information on all ticket and venue policies.
No pandemic restrictions currently apply to fans. All events will be held in outdoor spaces and thus will be well-ventilated. We are keeping up to date with Ohio Department of Health guidelines and will update this policy as necessary. For the best chance at social distancing, we recommend early-round and outer-court viewing
IS THERE A TOURNAMENT PROGRAM?
WHEN WILL I KNOW WHO WILL BE PLAYING ON A CERTAIN DAY?
Yes, the 2023 Official Tournament Program will be available around the tournament grounds.
The player field will be announced during the summer. The player draw happens a couple days prior to the tournament start date. Please check out the Tennis in the Land Instagram for up-to-date order of plays
INFORMATION TRANSMISSION POLICY
No credentialed person or ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose). The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts is prohibited. The exception to this provision is properly credentialed media, tournament vendors and tournament staff when used in the performance of their duties.